Physical Activities Center
The PAC is a 40,000 square-foot facility which includes:
- Gymnasium with six basketball nets, a volleyball court and a running area around the courts (17.5 laps make a mile). The basketball and volleyball teams play their home matches inside the gymnasium. Volleyballs and basketballs are available at the front desk for recreational useage.
- Women’s Locker Room
- Men’s Locker Room
- Aerobic/Weight Room which contains aerobic equipment to include treadmills, elliptical trainers, recumbent cycles and spinning cycles. The room also contains a weight station and free weights. To use the equipment you must receive instruction from a staff member on duty and fill out a waiver form. The room is also equipped with a television and music system.
- Dance and Fencing studio - Click Here for Usage Guidelines
- Mabel Fetterman-Held Fitness and Motor Performance Laboratory
- Classrooms with audio/visual equipment and computer access